As the NFL Combine kicks off tomorrow, the draft season is in full swing. So here is my first long overdue joke for 2022.
Featured image from Ann Arbor News
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Evan Neil, OT, Alabama
The number one priority should be defending Trevor Lawrence, so Neil makes sense first.
- Detroit Lions – Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE, Michigan
Hutchinson is as powerful as they come as he brings back memories of young JJ Watt.
- Houston Texans – Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame:
Hamilton could make his special mix (he weighs about 6.4, 220))’s athleticism to the Texas matte defense.
- New York Jets – Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE, Oregon:
Robert Saleh knows what it is like to have a young, elite rush (Nick Bosa) և he would not miss the opportunity to bring Thibodo.
- New York Giants – Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC
Equono is a great blockbuster that can save a ton of space for Sakun Barkley.
- Carolina Panthers – Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi
The Panthers have many bright holes in their offensive line, so Cross can fill one of them.
- New York Giants (Chicago Bears) – Dean Lloyd, LB, Utah
Athletic, versatile players are becoming more and more popular in the NFL, և Lloyd fits that horse.
- Atlanta Falcons – Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU
Stingley has been a closing corner at LSU since its first year in the national championship.
- Denver Broncos – Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, Florida
Johnson is one of the biggest climbers to date this year.
- New York Jets (Seattle Seahoks) – Ahmad Sous Gardner, Central Bank, Cincinnati
The Jets continue to increase their defenses by taking on the Gardner, who performs fantastically in the red zone.
- Washington Commanders – Malik Willis, CB, Liberty
Willis has a huge hand և electric running ability և in the right position he can become the best in the QB league.
- Minnesota Vikings – Trent McDuffie, Central Bank, Washington
The Vikings have not found a true CB1 Xavier Rhodes since its heyday, so maybe this year’s draft player like McDuffie could play that role.
- Cleveland Browns – Drake London, WR, USC
6’5 “, weighing 210 pounds, London can drown on defenders և be the field stretcher that the Browns need.
- Baltimore Ravens – Travon Walker, EDGE, Georgia
The Ravens bet on Jason Owen’s physical instruments in last year’s draft, և they do the same with Walker here.
- Philadelphia Eagles (Miami Dolphins) – David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan
The top seven in the Eagles are getting older, so it makes sense to take on a young, talented runner like Ojabo.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis Colts) – Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson
Booth has excellent waiting skills, he would have a good match with Darius Slay in Philly.
- Los Angeles Chargers – Trailon Burks, WR, Arkansas
If the Chargers lose Mike Williams in free agency, the Berks will be his perfect replacement.
- New Orleans Saints – Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State:
Wilson is the playmaker the Saints need or they need a defender.
- Philadelphia Eagles – Kenyon Green, IOL, Texas A&M:
The green is massive (6’4 “, 325 lbs) – versatile, or its best fit is probably indoors.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Tyler Linderbaum, IOL, Iowa
The Steelers should find their future in QB soon, but it’s such a superficial lesson that I think their first priority should be to build an offensive line.
- New England Patriots – Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
The Patriots lack the true WR1, և Williams’s speed should allow him to play that role in the NFL.
- Las Vegas Raiders-Jordan Davis, IDL, Georgia
Dice movement skills at 6’6 “, 340 lbs are simply incredible.
- Arizona Cardinals – Steps Gordon, Central Bank, Washington
The cards desperately need help in the corner, so they take on a sports monster in Gordon.
- Dallas Cowboys – George Carlaftis, EDGE, Purdue:
It would be a dream for cowboys to line up Carlaftis on the opposite end of Demarcus Lawrence.
- Buffalo Bills – Devonte Wyatt, IDL, Georgia
Wyatt is another explosive Georgia DT, not the size of Jordan Dice.
- Tennessee Titans – Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
At 6’0 “, at 225 lbs, Dean is small for a traditional LB, but that only adds to his intrigue as a multidimensional defender.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss:
Corral has an unusual release, but it obviously worked well for him.
- Green Bay Packers – Treasure Penning, OT, North Iowa
Penning is a small school gem that perfectly slows down the 6’7’s 321 pound run.
- Miami Dolphins (from San Francisco 49ers) – Chris Olav, WR, Ohio
Olav is a skilled route runner who will work well with Tua Tagovaylo.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State:
With safe hands, Dotson would complement Tyrik Hill և Tracy Kelsey well
- Cincinnati Bengals – Bernard Ryman, OT, Central Michigan
After appearing in the Super Bowl, the Bengalis must do everything possible to upgrade their O-Line.
- Detroit Lions (from LA Rams) – Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
Pickett had a great 2021 season in Pete, stopping him with Jared Goff in Detroit.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’