Frozen broccoli with a fan is so easy և delicious. Mix the texture and flavor of the classic roasted broccoli without the hassle (: less than 10 minutes) to match any meal.
Spiced air fries Frozen broccoli
The first question I always ask myself when cooking frozen vegetables is the following. The answer to that question in this case is yes. This is actually one of my favorite things about a fan. That’s just about it any food (including leftovers) with fresh taste. This broccoli is no exception.
When cooking in a frying pan. vegetables to come out roasted perfection. Just like if you cooked them in your oven. When it is ready, I like to season it with olive oil, salt and pepper. You can make it as crunchy as you want by adding a minute or two. So go ahead, take those broccoli blossoms from the fridge and cook them. Do not burn them in the microwave anymore, as there is an air fryer much more better!
Ingredients for making frozen broccoli air frying pan
You only need four ingredients to make your broccoli delicious. It does not get much easier than that. Check the recipe card below the post for accurate measurements.
- Frozen broccoli inflorescences. Find them in the refrigerator section of a grocery store. Keep a bunch on hand as this recipe is easy և delicious.
- Salt and pepperUse them to taste. More or less, depending on your personal preference. You can also use garlic powder to season them.
- Olive oil. I like to sprinkle a little olive oil on top so that when I sprinkle salt and pepper, it sticks. You can use avocado oil instead.
How to cook frozen broccoli in a fan
If you do not have a fan yet, heating frozen leftovers իմ is my number one reason to get one. Air fry recipes are the best. They make your food so fresh and delicious.
- Add to the fan. Put the frozen broccoli in the basket air fryer.
- Cook. Cover the pan and fry the broccoli for 400 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shake. Shake the pan halfway so that the broccoli is evenly cooked.
- * Optional *: Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes if you want your broccoli to be crispier.
- Add spices. When the broccoli is cooked, put it in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil. Season the broccoli with salt, pepper and enjoy as an addition to any appetizer.
Air frying tips
Here are some easy tips that everyone should know when cooking any tasty food (like frozen broccoli).
- Do not overload the basket. The most important rule (in my opinion) is not to try to fill the air conditioner basket with too much food at once. When you overfill the basket և your food touches, it does not cook evenly. Make sure it is in one layer. The touch parts will stay wet և you will not get the delicious և crisp edge that the fan is known for.
- Shake, shake, shake. Shake the basket well during cooking. This helps to cook the food more evenly րել to fry.
- Easy cleaning tips. Use parchment paper or foil to line the basket if you want to make cleaning easier. Be sure to clean the air conditioner if there is a lot of leftover food. This helps prevent the food from getting different flavors.
Put the frozen broccoli in the basket air fryer.
Cover the pan and fry the broccoli for 400 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shake the basket halfway so that the broccoli is evenly cooked.
Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes if you want your broccoli to be crispier.
When the broccoli is cooked to your liking, sprinkle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Enjoy as a side dish to any appetizer.
Calories:39:kcal (2%)Carbohydrates8:is: (3%)Proteins3:is: (6%)Fat:1:is: (2%)Saturated fats1:is: (5%)Polyunsaturated fats1:is:Mono-unsaturated fats1:is:Sodium37:mg: (2%)Potassium358mg: (10%)Fiber:3:is: (12%)Sugar2:is: (2%)Vitamin A:706IU: (14%)Vitamin C:101:mg: (122%)Calcium53:mg: (5%)Iron:1:mg: (6%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, the measurement methods և each family’s ration.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’