These blueberry pancakes are soft, lush and explode with juicy blueberries. Fill them with maple syrup, perfect for breakfast or lunch.
Tell me, is there anything better than starting the day with homemade blueberry cookies? After eating them almost every morning this week (last weekend I made a large batch և froze the supplements !!), I will have to say no.
These blueberry pancakes are soft, with lush, juicy berries. They are easy to make with the ingredients in the pantry, and if you do not overdo the large amount of syrup that you put on top, they are also good for you. I hope you love them as much as we do.
Ingredients for blueberry pancake recipe
Here’s what you need to make this blueberry pancake recipe.
- Blueberries, of course. Freshly thawed frozen blueberries both work well.
- Wholemeal flour – It forms the basis of the dough.
- Baking powder, baking soda և eggs – They help the pancakes rise.
- Cinnamon – It adds a warm, spicy taste.
- Cane sugar – The dough makes it light and sweet. I only use it a little because I know I will fill the pancakes with maple syrup.
- Almond milk – Or any milk you have on hand. OatsSoy or cow’s milk will also work here.
- Greek yogurt – It gives the pancakes an extra boost և a slightly thicker taste.
- Avocado oil – Or what neutral oil do you want?
- Vanilla extract – For the warm depth of taste.
- And sea salt – To make all the flavors popping.
Find the full recipe in the measurements (plus the vegan version!) Below.
How to make blueberry cookies
These blueberry cookies are very easy to make. Here’s what to do.
First prepare the dough. Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in the other.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl…
Եք և Fold until connected.
If you want, you can now fold the blueberries, but I prefer to add them during cooking to disperse more evenly.
Then bake the pancakes. Grease the non-stick pan with oil or melted butter and heat over medium-low heat.
Use 1/3 cup spoon to spread the pancake batter into the pan. Immediately after filling the dough, spread each pancake evenly with blueberries. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles form on the first side. Turn: cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Offers for serving blueberry pancakes
Depending on the size of the pan or pan, you may need to bake these blueberry cookies. Lightly cover the previous batches with foil, preheat the oven to 200 ° F until the cookies are done. That way they will all be warm when you are ready to eat.
Breakfast: More popular breakfast recipes
If you like these blueberry pancakes, try one of these delicious breakfast recipes.
And for healthier pancake recipes, check it out this post!
Filled with soft, fluffy, juicy blueberries, these blueberry cookies are perfect for breakfast or lunch. Serve them with butter or yogurt, maple syrup and extra blueberries.
- 1 ½: cups widespread flour
- 2: tablespoons cane sugar
- 2: teaspoons baking powder
- ½: tea spoon baking soda
- 1/2: tea spoon cinnamon
- Pour ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1: big eggs
- 1: cup plus 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½: cup Greek yogurt with plain whole milk
- 2: tablespoons avocado oil, plus for more brush
- 1 ½: teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2: cups blueberries
- maple juice, to serve
Put flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon և salt մեջ in a large bowl to combine.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, yogurt, avocado oil and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix until they are homogeneous.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and grease with oil. Use a cup spoon to spread the dough evenly on each pancake. Bake the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form. Turn փ cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.
To make this vegan.
Replace egg with flaxseed. In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons water. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken before incorporating into the recipe.
Replace yogurt with a cup of banana puree
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’