Bread with this delicious Brazilian cheese has the perfect combination of delicious taste and texture. Filled with pockets of air goodness, the taste of which is so cheap that you can not stop at just one.
What is Brazilian Cheese Bread?
This Brazilian cheesecake recipe is something you will always want to have on hand after making it. Bread with Brazilian cheese is a nice, airy bread in the form of bite-sized rolls. Known in Brazil as Pão de Queijo, this famous bread has reached the states, և boy, we are grateful. The bread dough has parmesan, and the white cheddar cheese and ingredients are all baked together to form the most delicious roll.
This Brazilian cheese bread is based on tapioca flour (it makes it gluten-free), which helps to create the light air texture needed for Brazilian cheese bread. This recipe is so simple և easy և it will be in your weekly rotation along with all your meals. I’m sure of that! Try this և make it with some meat և a: salad for dinner that your whole family will love.
Ingredients for making this bread
Although this Brazilian cheese bread is from Brazil, you can make it at home with just a few simple ingredients. Check the recipe card below the post for accurate measurements.
- Tapioca flour. This keeps this cheese bread gluten-free և delicious.
- Butter: I used fat butter in this recipe.
- MilkWhole milk works best in this recipe as it has a higher fat content which is beneficial for this bread.
- Salt: Salt will enhance the taste of all the ingredients in this bread.
- Parmesan cheese և white cheddar cheese. It is these cheeses that make bread incredibly delicious.
- EggsI always use big eggs when making recipes.
How to make Brazilian cheese bread
This bread is quite simple to make, it gives a lot. I like to double the recipe if I bring it to a party or use it as an appetizer. It flies so fast off the table that I’m always happy to have extras.
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 375 °. In a large bowl, add the tapioca flour and set aside.
- Mix և let the dough rest. In a medium saucepan add the butter, heat the milk և salt։ on high heat. Bring to a boil և remove from heat. Pour the hot liquid on the tapioca flour, mix until it is smooth. Set aside to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Add egg և cheese, then knead. After the dough rests, add the parmesan, cheddar and eggs. Stir until combined. Place the dough on a clean surface and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth.
- Roll into ballsPut 1 tablespoon of the sides in a baking sheet or muffin. If you want to wrap them in balls, lubricate your hands with oil and roll them before putting them on a baking sheet.
- Cook:Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned. Serve Brazilian cheese bread hot.
Does Brazilian cheese bread contain gluten?
Yes! Because tapioca flour is used as a bread base in this recipe, this Brazilian cheese bread recipe can be eaten by any of your friends without gluten. Also, it is very tasty, so no one should miss it.
Should it be refrigerated?
No. When you leave your Brazilian cheese bread to cool, you can keep it in an airtight container on your counter for up to 3 days. Preheat oven to 200 degrees for about 5-10 minutes, or bake at room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 375 °. In a large bowl, add the tapioca flour and set aside.
In a medium saucepan add the butter, heat the milk և salt։ on high heat. Bring to a boil և remove from heat. Pour the hot liquid on the tapioca flour, mix until it is smooth. Set aside to rest for 10-15 minutes.
After the dough rests, add the parmesan, cheddar and eggs. Stir until combined. Place the dough on a clean surface and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth.
1 tablespoon side spoons on a baking sheet. If you want to wrap them in balls, lubricate your hands with oil and roll them before putting them on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the tops are slightly red. Serve hot.
Calories:102:kcal (5%)Carbohydrates9:is: (3%)Proteins3:is: (6%)Fat:6:is: (9%)Saturated fats4:is: (20%)Polyunsaturated fats1:is:Mono unsaturated fats2:is:Trans fats1:is:Cholesterol:30:mg: (10%)Sodium187mg: (8%)Potassium24:mg: (1%)Sugar1:is: (1%)Vitamin A:205:IU: (4%)Calcium78:mg: (8%)Iron:1:mg: (6%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, the measurement methods և each family’s ration.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’