The tassels of this delicious breakfast are potato sliced tortillas, crispy bacon, soft-boiled eggs – all the delicious fillings you can think of. Satisfying և these delicious tacos are the BEST way to start the day.
These are perfect for our large family because they are so filling և it’s easy to adjust the recipe up and down to make the right amount. Try them for some of my family’s favorite breakfasts Quick 45 minute cinnamon rollsthese are delicious German pancakes or this is amazing breakfast pot.
The best breakfast tacos
I had a friend in Texas who showed me how popular breakfast tacos can be. There are two things that people want to achieve when visiting Texas. Smoked breast. And for a few breakfasts. The best breakfast tacos are the simplest. A hot tortilla stuffed with soft scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and potatoes is my favorite. Then the stuffing picks up the stuff. Tons of cilantro, fresh tomatoes, a few Homemade salsa և Lots of cheese.
Another thing my family likes to add to these tacos is so much protein. Throw a few Breakfast sausage go with it bacon և they end up so saturated. We love all kinds of tacos in our home because they can satisfy even the most greedy eaters. You can add as many or as few add-ons as you want և to make them perfect for you. Prepare some of these items ahead of time, Your family will be ready for breakfast all week.
What ingredients are in breakfast cereals?
These ingredients can be removed, but I think you need at least a few eggs, potatoes, protein to make your main breakfast taco և Don’t forget, of course, the tortilla. Check the recipe card below the post for accurate measurements.
- Olive oilThis is used to cook potatoes. You can also use vegetable or canola oil.
- Russet potatoesThese are my favorite types of potatoes to eat for breakfast.
- PaprikaI love using this spice in this recipe. It adds a unique and delicious taste.
- EggsI always try to use big eggs when I cook.
- MilkI used 1% milk in this recipe, but feel free to use what you have on hand.
- Salt: և pepperThese are for seasoning eggs.
- BaconPre-cook the bacon. I love the extra crunchy bacon in my tacos as the added texture is perfect.
- Tortillas: I use: flour tortillas because they are more flexible.
- Toppings. Cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes (sliced), cilantro և salsa.
Let’s make some Tacos.
The tacos of this breakfast are very simple to assemble. You just cook all the individual pieces, and then they all come together easily, with little noise or need for cooking.
- Boil the potatoes. Heat a large saucepan with olive oil over medium heat. Pour the diced potato, add salt and paprika. Stir to combine. Allow to cook for about 8-10 minutes (stirring several times so that they do not stick, but allow them to become crispy), until the potatoes are soft and slightly crispy on the outside. Remove the potatoes to a plate and set aside.
- Add bacon. Add bacon to the same pan, cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy. Then take it out on a plate and dry it with paper towels. Cut the strips in half.
- Beat eggsIn a medium-sized bowl to mix Eggs with milk, then mix salt and pepper.
- Boil the eggs. Spray on a small saucepan with a non-stick spray. Pour in the egg mixture. Stir from time to time until the eggs are cooked through.
- Collect: Slice the tortillas for breakfast with potatoes, bacon and beaten eggs. Add any extras. Serve hot և enjoy.
Save yourself some time և effort with breakfast with these quick tips. They are especially useful if you are having a hard time.
- Can I use frozen potatoes Yes, pre-cut և frozen potatoes work well to save time with potatoes. You can even use frozen hash browns if you have them on hand.
- Heat the tortillas. Make sure the tortillas are warm. Flour tortillas are best for breakfast tacos because they are really flexible, BUT you can use corn tortillas he without the gluten-free version. Simply spray on a large pan with a non-stick spray, fill the tortillas, let them heat up, crumbly before adding the filling.
Can I have breakfast?
Yes, you can prepare the filling (eggs, potatoes, etc.) ahead of time, store it in the refrigerator. It will take about 3 days. When you are ready to eat, heat the filling, add it to the tortilla and enjoy.
Heat a large saucepan with olive oil over medium heat. Pour the diced potato, add salt and paprika. Stir to combine. Allow to cook for about 8-10 minutes (stirring several times so that they do not stick, but allow them to become crispy), until the potatoes are soft and slightly crispy on the outside. Remove the potatoes from the plate and set aside.
Add bacon to the same pan, cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy. Remove to a plate and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the strips in half.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, mix with salt and pepper.
Spray on a small saucepan with a non-stick spray. Pour in the egg mixture. Stir from time to time until the eggs are cooked through.
Slice the tortillas for breakfast with potatoes, bacon and beaten eggs. Add any extras. Serve hot և enjoy.
Updated May 26, 2022
Calories:372kcal (19%)Carbohydrates29:is: (10%)Proteins13:is: (26%)Fat:23:is: (35%)Saturated fats6:is: (30%)Polyunsaturated fats4:is:Mono-unsaturated fats11:is:Trans fats1:is:Cholesterol:179:mg: (60%)Sodium726mg: (30%)Potassium470mg: (13%)Fiber:2:is: (8%)Sugar2:is: (2%)Vitamin A:337IU: (7%)Vitamin C:4:mg: (5%)Calcium87:mg: (9%)Iron:3:mg: (17%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measurement methods և each family’s ration.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’