This incredible dessert contains all the best things about chocolate chip cookies in the form of a golden, buttery pie. Chocolate chip cookies are a must-have for your family.
Regardless of the dessert, chocolate chips make it even better. The next time you get a sweet tooth, you should try it chocolate cookies, Brownies cheesecake with chocolate chipsor: Chocolate chip cookies. They will not disappoint!
Chocolate chip cookie recipe
Today’s recipe is for all my chocolate lovers. Chocolate chip cookie pie is a fun twist on classic desserts. It has a cookie filling that contains melted chocolate chips in each bite. It comes in just a few easy steps, Your friends and family want more. How soft, moist և chocolate is this pie, who could blame them?
Like any cookie, a chocolate chip cookie is great for serving. Stylish. Do not rain! chocolate or: caramel sauce It’s also a great way to take it to the next level. Thanks to this amazing hospitality there is always room for dessert. It’s too good to go too far. Try this for more chocolate fun chocolate pudding pie next!
All the necessary ingredients
Good news! This recipe uses all the standard ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. They are very simple. All you need is a pie crust to do the magic. Measurements of each ingredient can be found in the recipe card below.
- Frozen pie crust. To simplify the process, I like to use pre-made, refrigerated pie crust. Homework is great too. You can find my tried and tested “real pie crust” recipe here:.
- Butter:Adds moisture և rich flavor.
- Sugar: I use a mixture of granulated brown sugar here for a deeper sweetness.
- Pure vanilla extractEverything is better with vanilla. This will help enhance the overall taste of your chocolate chip cookies.
- EggsUsed to tie everything together, to shape a pie.
- Widespread flourGives the filling structure of cookies.
- Salt:All you need is a pinch to keep your pie from tasting.
- Chocolate chipsI used semi-sweet here, but feel free to replace it with different types of chocolate chips. Dark or white chocolate chips are both delicious options.
How to make chocolate chip cookies
Making a chocolate chip cookie is just as easy, if not easier, than putting your loved one together. chocolate chip cookies! Fill a slice with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream և chocolate sauce. One bite, և you will fall in love.
- Preheat oven. First, preheat the oven to 350 ° Fahrenheit.
- Prep Pie Crusst. Make the pie crust by placing it in an 8 or 9 inch pie bowl. Cover the edges և set aside when preparing the core.
- Butter mixture. A big mixing bowlbutter, granulated sugar կր cream brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add wet ingredients. Then add the vanilla and eggs, stir until combined.
- Mix the remaining ingredients. Add flour and salt և mix until wet և dry ingredients come together. Pour the chocolate chips.
- Add to Pie Crust. Pour the filling into the unbaked pie. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake: Bake for about 50 minutes or until the knife in the middle of the pie comes out clean.
- CoolAllow the pie to cool for at least about an hour before serving.
- Enjoy. Serve hot or at room temperature, always on top with ice cream.
Chocolate Cake Tips և Tricks
This chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy և quick to assemble. I have some tips to share that will make your pie a complete success.
- Avoid melting butter. The butter should be a little soft, not melted.
- Sticky dough. The dough should look more sticky than regular cookie dough. It should not be running or too dry.
- The size of the pan is possible. Use only 8-9 inches of pie food. Also, avoid deep frying pans. The dough will not fill anything bigger or deeper.
- Chocolate chips. Feel free to use milk chocolate chips if you wish. Or a semi-sweet combination of milk!
- Pie crust: Homemade: or store-bought pie crusts both work great. I like the convenience of buying in-store.
- Allow the pie to sit before servingIt is possible to sit down and freeze before serving the pie. The pie is placed when it cools և it is much easier to cut.
Preservation of balances
I strongly doubt you will have any leftovers from this amazing chocolate cake, but if you have a small chance, here’s how to keep it fresh and delicious.
- In the refrigeratorWrap the chocolate chip cookie in plastic wrap or keep in an airtight container. It will stay good for up to 4 days.
- Reheating. You can heat your pie in the oven for a few minutes at 330 degrees F or put a piece in the microwave at 10-15 minute intervals until it heats up. This gives it an ooey-gooey, just baked effect.
Preheat oven to և 350 ° F.
Make the pie crust by placing it in an 8- or 9-inch pie bowl. Cover the edges և set aside when preparing the core.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla and eggs, mix until combined.
Add flour and salt և mix until wet և dry ingredients come together. Pour the chocolate chips.
Pour the filling into the unbaked pie. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top if desired.
Bake for about 50 minutes or until the knife is halfway through the center of the pie and comes out clean.
Allow the pie to cool for at least about an hour before serving.
Serve hot or at room temperature, always on top with ice cream.
Serving:1:piece:Calories:590kcal (30%)Carbohydrates62:is: (21%)Proteins6:is: (12%)Fat:36:is: (55%)Saturated fats20:is: (100%)Polyunsaturated fats2:is:Mono-unsaturated fats11:is:Trans fats1:is:Cholesterol:88:mg: (29%)Sodium334:mg: (14%)Potassium236:mg: (7%)Fiber:3:is: (12%)Sugar36:is: (40%)Vitamin A:606IU: (12%)Calcium47:mg: (5%)Iron:3:mg: (17%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, the measurement methods և each family’s ration.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’