This smooth, creamy avocado drink is a nice spring or summer snack for the crowd. Serve it with crackers and lots of fresh vegetables.
This creamy avocado drink is one of my favorite snacks I make in the spring and early summer. To be clear, this is not the case at all guacamole:is: other: an avocado drink that we all know և love. Instead of fresh cilantro և lime juice, dill and lemon create a bright, refreshing taste. Dijon mustard acidifies it, and Greek yogurt makes it extremely rich and creamy.
Instead of stuffing it with tortilla chips, I recommend combining it with lots of fresh vegetables. At this time of year, there are so many vegetables that can be dipped (radishes, peas, etc.). Soaking this smooth, silky avocado is the perfect way to turn them into jazz.
Ingredients for avocado dipping recipe
To make this avocado recipe, you need 7 main ingredients.
- Avocado, of course! You need 2 adults to make this recipe.
- Greek yogurt with whole milk – It makes the soaking of this avocado creamy, rich և dense.
- Dijon mustard – For extra density.
- Lemon juice – It adds a bright, fresh taste.
- Garlic – Deep gives a bite of garlic.
- Fresh dill – It increases the depth of taste և fresh green spots. Is not he a dumb man? Replace with fresh basil.
- And sea salt – To make all the flavors popping.
Download the complete recipe in measurements.
How to make avocado paw
The recipe for this avocado is very simple.
Peeled, pitted avocado in a food processor, add yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt.
Process up to և smooth…
Եւ և Then beat in the dill.
The dips are ready when it is smooth, creamy, green in color.
Just season to taste և serve.
Avocado drink suggestions
The creamy, spicy և fresh avocado drink is a great spring or summer snack or snack. We often enjoy it on our own, with crackers or fresh vegetables, but it is also a fantastic addition to the colorful. tray raw material. Try adding it to the board with a mixture of the following ingredients:
- Lots of fresh vegetables. I love this drink with radish, endive, cucumber, bleached broccoli and peas. Eat all these vegetables or choose only one or two.
- Crackers or baguettes. Something containing starch to absorb the absorption.
- Fried peasalmonds, or: pecans. Something crunchy to drink a handful.
- Marinated radish, asparagusor olives. Fresh flavors on the board to accentuate something thick or salty.
If you want, you can add “one rich” creamy ingredient to the board, for example herbal compound butter or a wedge of cheese. But if you want to keep your fight on the simpler side, feel free to let it go. After all, you already have a creamy avocado paw.
The residue will be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. The upper part of the body will oxidize or turn brown over time. That’s perfectly normal. Mix the dip well, it should still taste great. If you want to prevent the brown color from being absorbed, carefully press the polyethylene film on its surface before closing it in the container.
More favorite drinks և appetizers
If you like this recipe, try one of the following fresh drinks or snacks.
Dip avocado in cream
Serves: 4: to 6:
This creamy avocado drink is a delicious spring or summer snack. Serve it with crackers and lots of fresh vegetables.
- ⅓: cup Greek yogurt with whole milk
- 2: ripe avocado, removed from the hole
- 2: tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼: tea spoon Dijon mustard
- 1: garlic cloves
- ¼: tea spoon sea salt
- 2: tablespoons fresh dill
- Vegetables, to serve
Combine yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and salt. Pulse until smooth. Add the dill and pulse until combined.
Season to taste ել Serve with fresh vegetables.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’