To receive TechCrunch’s biggest և most important stories delivered to your inbox every day at 15:00 PT, subscribe here.
It’s Friday the 13th և I hope nothing bad happened to you today. At least the weekend is here. At least you can follow the latest news from Terraform Labs. Binance stopped trading Luna և UST – և some Great podcasts from your favorite TechCrunchers. And be sure to secure your “place” for our June 1st TechCrunch Live event at Columbus. See you on Monday! – Christine
TechCrunch Top 3:
- If Elon does not buy Twitter, at least Snoop Dogg is ready to jumpEarly this morning, Elon Musk tweeted that his Twitter purchase had been delayed until he found out the percentage of fake accounts using the social media channel. I was pleased to see that he wrote in his tweets that he remains “faithful to the achievement”. Snoop Dogg tweet his desire might be to run into it if Musk does not. His plan is not bad for that, in fact.
- Dine out at DineoutIn the M&A news of ordering some food online, Swig said he was getting Dineout, the Indian equivalent of OpenTable. This puts Swiggy directly in the kitchen segment, which has long been dominated by Zomato, which has a market capitalization in the country. decreased to about $ 5 billion. It also further consolidates the giant market, which seeks to make sense of its epidemic.
- More cutsThey were Natasha և Amanda already busy last week achieving countless technological reductions, ցավ unfortunately we have another list today which includes Section4, Carvana և Latch. Even Meta is not inviolable.
Startups և VC:
- On the hook. Here’s what Better.com CEO Vishal Garg talks about SoftBank’s $ 750 million loan. Garg assumes personal responsibility for the loan and is liable for any damages. However, the company can also be affected, as any loss could require it to sell most of its Better.com, which could negatively affect the stock. It’s still a mess, no matter how you look at it.
- Dress yourself with indie brandsIn China Body404 bets that West will host the next generation of clothing designers who want to give them something that is not just a cheaper runway. This was paid for by the fact that the company, after raising $ 50 million in March, is now valued at $ 50 million. It is also interesting that the customers do not return the clothes. Body404’s rate of return is about 2%, well below the industry average of 10%.
- Have fun becauseFrank Reig, who sits at the wheel of Revel, a The company that builds fast charging units for electric carscaught Rebecca to discuss a change in the company’s moped sharing և the distance Revel has traveled to adopt electric vehicles.
- Watch և payOur attention is valuable և often taken in different directions. WeAre8 wants to reward you to do what the DVR has allowed us to miss for many years – to watch commercials. The company is led by advertising guru Sue Fennes, who aims to divert advertising funding from social media giants such as Facebook and target it.
Pitch Deck Teardown. Dutch $ 20 million A Series deck
Joe Spector, co-founder and CEO of the Dutch Virtual Veterinarian Care Platform, originally planned to raise $ 15 million for the A Series, but his pitch so skillfully blended his pet pets into the $ 20 million market research stage.
The Dutch deck tells a compelling story of how the company used its core funding over three months to launch the service, establish its brand identity, and build a team of և 12 to 32 states, writes Haje Jan Kamps in the weekly Pitch. Deck Teardown.
If you’s working on a platform և need inspiration, start here. All 17 slides are available for TC + members.
(TechCrunch + is our membership program that helps founders և startup teams move forward. You can register here.)
Big Tech Inc.
Line up, line up, line up your PelotonIt is true, people, that Peloton is trying to end it hard week on a positive note, adding one more rowing in the competitive rowing car market. After selling my Peloton bike in 2019, this caught my attention as I discovered a love for rowing. Here I hope the price tag is a little better for my budget than the bike.
Zoom gets its customer service dayThe video communications giant acquires Solvvy Talking AI in a bid to offer a customer service experience in Zoom Toolkit. The company’s shares are updated on the news, so it seems that Zoom has made a wise choice.
Do not miss these stories.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’