This carne asada nachos is a delicious, easy snack that is rich and filling. Serve them as a side dish, appetizer or main appetizer. Whatever you decide, your guests will eat it all.
Carne Asada Nachos Recipe
Who doesn’t love nachos? They are packed full of cheese, ingredients և that last crunch with the perfect crunch tortilla chips. You can prepare them as a side dish, appetizer or, in this case, a one frying pan! (Which equates to easy cleaning). I like it when nachos are high in protein because it’s like a single frying pan for my family. This recipe is not only simple but also delicious. It contains proteins, grains and vegetables.
I like to cook my own fried meat at the beginning of the week և keep it in my fridge to use for such recipes on the go. Then, when I go to cook these, the meat is already cooked է it’s ready, ուղղակի I just have to throw them together. You do not want to miss them. Karne Asada is so delicate and juicy. It really raises these nachos to a level.
Ingredients at Carne Asada Nachos:
These are great options for a snack that will satisfy you right away. Throw them together, wait for them to bake, և voila: You have something delicious to eat. Check the recipe card below the post for accurate measurements.
- One recipe for Carna Assad: Make: this is sewing Assad ahead of time so you can quickly collect nachos.
- Tortilla chips. You can buy them at the store or make your own this recipe.
- Cheddar cheese. I like to use freshly crushed cheddar cheese from the block to make it melt really well.
- Vegetables. Roma tomatoes, jalapeños, red onions, avocados
- Toppings. Guacamole:sour cream իլ cilantro
How to make Carne Asada Tacos
Preparing: fried meat it’s the most time consuming part, և even it’s easy. Once your meat is cooked, you will enjoy this nacho in minutes. Enjoy!
- Make: Fried meat: Prepare: Karne Assad recipe is provided before collecting the nachos.
- Prepared by:Preheat oven to 5 375 ° F. Spray with non-stick cooking spray on a large pan.
- Melt the cheeseSpread the tortilla chips evenly on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese on the chips դ Put the pan in the oven for about 5-7 minutes so that the cheese melts. Be careful not to burn the cheese.
- Add supplementsChop the carrots and slice them on the chips, along with tomatoes, red onions, guacamole, sour cream, avocado and any other desired additions.
Carne asada nachos are the most versatile thing you can make. Change the cheese և all the toppings և you will have a completely different dish. Here are some ideas for you.
- Cheese: I like to use spicy cheddar cheese to melt on my chips, but I also think a drop of cheddar is delicious.
- Proteins: You can have carnation as the only protein, but sometimes I like to add a little boiled bacon or even a few beans.
- DecorateI used fresh cilantro, or sour cream guacamole: but I also like to sprinkle with some chopped green onions or pico de gallo. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper, it is very tasty.
Can you heat the leftovers
Do you have any leftover carne asada nachos, but are not sure if they will be as tasty the next day? With these instructions they will do.
- When done, store your nachos in an airtight container and refrigerate them. When you are ready to eat them, you can heat them in your oven. Remove them from your refrigerator, place on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil. Cook them at 225 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Prepare the carne asada recipe before picking the nachos.
Preheat your oven to 375 ° F. Spray with non-stick cooking spray on a large pan.
Spread the tortilla chips evenly on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese on the chips դ Put the pan in the oven for about 5-7 minutes so that the cheese melts. Be careful not to burn the cheese.
Chop the carrots and slice them on the chips, along with tomatoes, red onions, guacamole, sour cream, avocado and any other desired additions.
Serving:1:cupCalories:828kcal (41%)Carbohydrates86:is: (29%)Proteins19:is: (38%)Fat:48:is: (74%)Saturated fats14:is: (70%)Polyunsaturated fats14:is:Mono unsaturated fats16:is:Trans fats1:is:Cholesterol:49:mg: (16%)Sodium634mg: (26%)Potassium569mg: (16%)Fiber:10:is: (40%)Sugar3:is: (3%)Vitamin A:691IU: (14%)Vitamin C:10:mg: (12%)Calcium418mg: (42%)Iron:2:mg: (11%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, the measurement methods և each family’s ration.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’