Enjoy this homemade carne asada recipe marinated with delicious Mexican flavors and spices. This juicy, delicate side steak is perfect for eating on your own or in one of your favorite Mexican dishes.
This carne asada explodes on its own with flavor, but I like to use it instead of other meats in my favorite Mexican recipes. Try it in these chimichangas:these are easy Fakhitasor even delicious salad. The possibilities of this recipe are endless, so I like to make extra leftovers as I know I will use it.
What is Karne Assad?
Carne Asada is a thin piece of marinated beef that is grilled և sliced for use with tacos, burritos, nachos և and many other Mexican-inspired dishes. Carne Asada translates as “grilled meat” և is known for how fast it cooks on the grill over high heat. This recipe is especially delicious because it uses so many different flavors that combined, the flavor will weaken your socks.
When I make Mexican food with carne asada, it is always a favorite of the crowd. Everyone who eats it loves the marinated flavors, the charred edges of the grilled beef. Because this thinly sliced steak is so delicious, it’s the star of every recipe I use. Complete this meal with me fried beans, Homemade tortillasև: Mexican rice.
What ingredients do you need to make Karne Assad?
Karne Assad may seem to have a lot of ingredients, but in reality it is very easy to assemble. All you need is a side steak և marinade ingredients. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for accurate measurements.
- Bed steak. You can use high quality meat for carne asada so that it is marinated quickly and sliced well when you are ready to eat. You can also use it as a skirt for a meat steak. Beef will cook or break this dish.
- Olive oil. Any type of oil will work. I prefer olive oil for its nutritional value.
- Lime juice. The addition of lime creates a tender and fragrant flesh.
- Orange juice: The acidity and enzymes of orange juice help to soften leaving the steak very moist.
- I’m Willow. I like to use My name is Willow for the smoky taste of its smoke.
- Garlic: This marinade has a lot of garlic, which adds flavor to the marinade.
- Oregano. I like to use oregano in Mexican dishes, it complements other spices well.
- Cumin. Delicious spice used in Mexican cuisine.
- Chile powder. This spice is full of flavor and warmth.
- Salt: Beef always needs salt to enhance all the flavors together.
- Pepper. Pepper adds a little heat and helps balance the salt.
How to cook Karne Asada
The best thing about this Carna Assad recipe is that it is very easy to make. You just have to take the time to marinate the meat, but the rest is collected very quickly.
- Prepare the meat. Place the edge steak in a sealed gallon bag and set aside.
- Prepare the marinade. Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until combined.
- Marinate your meat. Pour the marinade into a bag with steak on it. Close tightly to remove excess air. Refrigerate և Marinate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight. The longer you can marinate the meat, the tastier it will be. Turn the bag from time to time և make sure it is evenly marinated on all sides. When you are ready to grill the meat, squeeze the steak from the marinade և throw away the carne asada marinade.
- Cook. Heat the grill over medium-high heat. Place the steak on the grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes, turning it only once on each side. The cooking time depends on the thickness of your steak. Cook until the internal temperature shows 140-145 ° Fahrenheit or 130 ° Fahrenheit medium-rare for a meat thermometer. Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Piece: Cut the steak into thin slices against the grain. Enjoy the meat as it is, or serve it in tacos, burritos, nachos or salads.
Ideas for balances
My absolute favorite part of Carne Asada is how versatile it is. If you have leftovers, there are millions of other recipes in which you can use it. Basically, take a look at some of these recipe ideas that you can use in your Carne Asada. You can double down on this recipe so you can make some of them. recipes throughout the week.
How to store leftovers?
If you happen to have leftovers, do not throw them away. You will be so happy to enjoy the leftovers the next day. After all, the best part of dinner is when it’s delicious, if not better the next day, so you don’t have to cook.
- In:n Refrigerator. Store the carnation in an airtight container. Store it in your refrigerator և it will keep for up to five days.
- In: Freezer: Store carne asada in the refrigerator for later use in soups or stews. When the carnation is cold, put it in a sealed bag or an airtight container. Do not forget to mention the date. It can stay in your refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- To heat. To heat from the refrigerator, just microwave or heat on a frying pan. To heat the meat from the freezer, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight. Then you can heat it in the microwave, on the stove or put it in any recipe.
Place the edge steak in a sealed gallon bag and set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until combined.
Pour the marinade into a bag with steak on it. Close tightly to remove excess air. Refrigerate և Marinate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight. The longer you can marinate the meat, the tastier it will be. Turn the bag from time to time և make sure it is evenly marinated on all sides. When you are ready to grill the meat, squeeze the steak from the marinade և throw away the marinade.
Heat the grill over medium-high heat. Place the steak on the grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes, turning it only once on each side. The cooking time depends on the thickness of your steak. Cook until the internal temperature is 140-145 ° Fahrenheit or 130 ° F for medium-rare. Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
Cut the steak thinly against the grain. Enjoy the meat as it is, or serve it in tacos, burritos, nachos or salads.
Serving:4:ouncesCalories:179:kcal (9%)Carbohydrates3:is: (1%)Proteins25:is: (50%)Fat:7:is: (11%)Saturated fats3:is: (15%)Polyunsaturated fats1:is:Mono-unsaturated fats3:is:Cholesterol:68:mg: (23%)Sodium724mg: (30%)Potassium439mg: (13%)Fiber:1:is: (4%)Sugar1:is: (1%)Vitamin A:121:IU: (2%)Vitamin C:6:mg: (7%)Calcium38:mg: (4%)Iron:2:mg: (11%)
All nutrition information is based on third party calculations, only estimates. Each recipe և nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, the measurement methods և the proportions of each household.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’