This: Dijon salmon և potatoes Fry in the oven until the fish is juicy and flaky and the potatoes are soft and creamy. It is a dish with simple pantry ingredients, but aromatic and impressive.
Fried salmon և potatoes
Salmon Salmon This salmon dish is right from the “quick և easy” folder of my recipes. This simple, healthy և delicious dinner is perfect for busy weekend nights or special meals. Dijon իտ lemon juice keeps salmon juicy և adds a ton of flavor. The small fried potatoes add texture and flavor to this spring dish.
Potatoes may be the first vegetable you think of when paired with salmon. Asparagus usually takes that place. But not here. Golden baby potato with butter is cut in half, filled with oil, then fried until almost ready. Here you can play with baking time. If you want the potato to be more crunchy, add it.
- salmon. I used wild caught salmon from Sitka Salmon Shares
- Potatoes. I used golden potatoes
- oil I used grape seed, but olive oil can also be used
- Dijon mustard
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
How to cook baked salmon with potatoes?
- Start by washing the potatoes. Cut each one in half and put it in a bowl.
- Fill the potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet and fry for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Mix Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic և butter in a bowl.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and rub with Dijon mixture.
- Add the salmon to the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
What other vegetables go well with salmon?
Other vegetables that go well with salmon (or other fish) include: asparagus, broccoli, green beanzucchini և etc. If you want a salad with fresh vegetables, a creamy cucumber salad is a great choice with dill.
What salmon should I use?
For this recipe, I used wild cohosh salmon fillet, which I cut into two pieces. Each is about 2 inches wide. It is a very pink fleshy salmon. Wild salmon is better than Atlantic salmon (the latter is bred, grown in crowded pens). Other great options are sock, king or builder. You can find companies that work with fishermen in Alaska and sell seafood subscription boxes that offer premium wild-caught salmon.
Which potato is best for this dish?
I used small golden potatoes because they are buttery, creamy և they cook quickly. I think they complement salmon really well. Yuko is one of the best potatoes for roasting gold.
Residue storage և heating.
The rest should be stored in a container with a lid in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Slowly lower the cooked salmon to a simmer. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees F. heat the salmon for about 15 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 125 degrees F.
More seafood recipes.
For other such recipes feel free to browse our Dinner category.
If you like this recipe եք make it, take a photo և share it INSTAGRAM:! Mention me @crunchycreamysweet: so I can check it և leave a comment.
Fried Dijon salmon և potatoes
This Dijon salmon and potato are fried in the oven until the fish is juicy and flaky and the potatoes are soft and creamy. It is a dish with simple pantry ingredients, but aromatic and impressive.
- 2: salmon fillet about 6 ounces each
- 2: tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2: tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1: table spoon lemon juice
- 2: garlic cloves ground
- ½: tea spoon salt
- ¼: tea spoon black pepper
- 1: lb: golden small potatoes
- 1: table spoon grape seed oil
- ½: tea spoon salt
- ¼: tea spoon black pepper
Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and leave at room temperature until the potatoes are cooked through.
Preheat oven to և 400 ° Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
Wash the potatoes and cut each one in half. Put them all in a bowl.
Fill the potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet and fry for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
Meanwhile, mix Dijon mustard, lemon juice, minced garlic, butter, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Push the potatoes next to the baking sheet and put the salmon fillets in the middle.
Spread the Dijon mixture on the salmon. Any leftovers can be poured on the potatoes.
Put the pan back in the oven, bake for 8-10 minutes OR until the salmon reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not overcook.
Remove from the oven, serve on a plate.
- To preheat the cooked salmon, preheat your oven to 275 degrees F. և Preheat the salmon for about 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 125 degrees F.
- You can add asparagus, broccoli, green beans or zucchini to this dish.
- I recommend wild salmon for this dish.
- Please note that nutritional value may vary depending on the product you are using. The information provided is an assessment. Always use a calorie counter that you are familiar with.
Calories: 595kcal |: Carbohydrates. 42:is: |: Proteins: 39:is: |: Fat: 30:is: |: Saturated fats. 10:is: |: Polyunsaturated fats. 10:is: |: Mono unsaturated fats. 8:is: |: Trans fats. 1:is: |: Cholesterol: 124:mg: |: Potassium. 1840mg: |: Fiber: 6:is: |: Sugar: 2:is: |: Vitamin A: 437IU: |: Vitamin C: 49:mg: |: Calcium. 69:mg: |: Iron: 3:mg:
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’