These: Peanut butter Easter eggs They are a copy of Reese’s Eggs candy. Easily made from scratch with simple ingredients. The addition of Graham cracker crumbs gives the eggs a slightly crunchy texture.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Copycat:
If you’re a fan of peanut butter: chocolate candies like me, you’re probably enjoying Reese’s Holiday Candy. Pumpkins for Halloween, Christmas trees իհարկե, of course, Easter eggs. They are my favorite. Better? This homemade version. After a few tests, I think I got the texture right. The filling of peanut butter is creamy, with a light crunch. My secret: Graham cracker crumbs!
This sweet recipe is very easy: fun for children: adults. Making egg dough is simple, it’s a lot of fun. Remember, they do not have to be perfect. Then dip them in the melted chocolate and gently slide the fork over the tops. No need to spray.
- peanut butter
- sugar powder
- vanilla extract
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
How to make Easter eggs with peanut butter
- Start by mixing peanut butter and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer.
- Add vanilla, salt և graham cracker crumbs և mix.
- Beat the mixture with the egg.
- Melt the chocolate with oil in a safe bowl for heat.
- Dip each egg in peanut butter into the chocolate with a fork. Place on a baking sheet to secure.
How to lay eggs?
Start with one tablespoon of peanut butter mixture. Roll it into a ball with your hands, then flatten it with the center of your palm. Make a cone on one side and round the bottom. End!
Another way to make eggs requires a cookie. Spread the whole peanut butter mixture on a flat surface, cover with a wire and wrap it so that it is the same thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut the eggs.
Since the eggs are dipped in chocolate, I recommend keeping the candy in the refrigerator. Place them in a container with a lid. If necessary, use parchment paper between the layers. This will prevent stickiness.
More Easter dessert recipes.
For more such recipes, feel free to browse our Dessert category:.
If you like this recipe եք make it, take a photo և share it INSTAGRAM:! Mention me @crunchycreamysweet: so I can check it և leave a comment.
Peanut Butter Easter Eggs (Reese’s Copycat)
Easter eggs with this peanut butter are a copy of Reese’s Eggs. Easily made from scratch with simple ingredients. The addition of Graham cracker crumbs gives the eggs a slightly crunchy texture.
- 1: cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½: cup sugar powder
- ½: tea spoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼: tea spoon salt
- ¾: cup graham crackers
- 1 ¾: cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1: tea spoon vegetable oil
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Put aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the peanut butter with an electric hand mixer. Mix for 30 seconds.
Once ավել add a cup of powdered sugar և mix well.
Add vanilla, salt and crumbs of crackers. Mix.
Pour 1 tablespoon of peanut butter mixture և roll in your hands. Gently press it between your palms. Shape a rounded cone on one side. Align the edges if necessary. Put the eggs on the prepared sheet.
Melt the chocolate and oil in a heat-resistant bowl. Stir until smooth.
Dip each egg in melted chocolate with a fork. Put it back on the baking sheet. Gently slide the fork over the egg if you like the sprayed look.
Let the eggs sit until the chocolate is cooked or refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Since the eggs are dipped in chocolate, I recommend keeping the candy in the refrigerator. Place them in a container with a lid. If necessary, use parchment paper between the layers. This will prevent stickiness.
- Please note that you can use any oil you want. I’ve used vegetables, but canola, avocado or grape seed also work great. If you use coconut oil, the chocolate will peel.
- I have not tried this recipe with natural peanut butter. It has a liquid density և will change the texture.
- Please note that nutritional value may vary depending on the product you are using. The information provided is an assessment. Always use a calorie counter that you are familiar with.
Calories: 241:kcal |: Carbohydrates. 25:is: |: Proteins: 5:is: |: Fat: 14:is: |: Saturated fats. 5:is: |: Polyunsaturated fats. 2:is: |: Mono unsaturated fats. 6:is: |: Trans fats. 1:is: |: Cholesterol: 1:mg: |: Sodium. 119:mg: |: Potassium. 187:mg: |: Fiber: 2:is: |: Sugar: 19:is: |: Vitamin A: 9:IU: |: Calcium. 21:mg: |: Iron: 2:mg:
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’