Fluffy, homemade buttermilk pancakes are the perfect breakfast. These pancakes are extremely soft on the inside, airy with a nice crumbly edge. Once you try this recipe, you will no longer want the pre-made mixture. The best part is that they are so quick and easy to make (they take less than 30 minutes to make).
We love homemade pancakes Banana Pancakes to: Ricotta Pancakes. If you’re a fan of pancake recipes, this butter pancake recipe is a must try. Watch the video tutorial և get all our tips and tricks for making the best pancakes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read mine Disclosure policy.
The best pancake recipe
Your search for the perfect pancake is complete. My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me at the beginning of our marriage և we have been making it for years. Making pancakes from scratch is always a must for any member of the two-toed family – it’s one of those “regular rotating” recipes. This is why you will like this recipe.
- Easy – it literally mixes wet ingredients and dry ingredients. It’s hard to mix.
- Fluffy – They blow nicely, which means they come down easily. They feel light և։ satisfied.
- Make forward – Or I think the dough blows best the same day it is mixed, we kept the rest of the dough to fry the next day և it works. You can preheat the leftovers of the cookies in the toast.
- Brittle edges – This is my favorite part. Biting on the brittle edge is so satisfying. In the recipe կար the butter on the pan makes the edges brittle և adds a nice texture to the texture.
- Versatile – You can serve them with any pancake toppings.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes Video:
- Flour – For the correct density of the dough, I recommend using wholemeal flour
- Sugar – granulated sugar is not just for making pancakes sweeter. It helps to fry in the pan, making the edges brittle.
- Baking soda – These two yeasts together give this amazing growth and lightness. Baking soda is activated by the tan to make the pancakes extra lush.
- Salt: – brings out the sweet taste of pancakes
- Buttermilk – adds a wonderful cake to give depth of taste և Activates baking soda to enliven pancakes.
- Eggs – Use large eggs. They can be taken out of the refrigerator immediately.
- Vanilla extract – adds a pleasant aroma. Homemade vanilla extract is even better.
- Butter: – Finally melted and stirred to give the pancakes richness and moisture.
Pro Tip: For frying pancakes, we like to use light olive oil, or to add flavor, unrefined. coconut oil. It has a higher smoke point than butter,’s the secret to the best-tasting pancakes.
How to make buttermilk cookies
- Dry ingredients Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Wet ingredients – In a second bowl, beat the buttermilk, eggs and vanilla
- Combine: – Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir until moist.
- Add melted butter – While stirring, add the melted butter, stir until it is combined. Mix too much.
- Sautee: – Heat it in a large non-stick pan or cast iron pot or pan over medium heat (325 – 350˚F oven). Add 2 tablespoons of oil և fill full spoons (about 1/4 cup or 2 ounces ice cream full) dough for each pancake, keeping some space between the cookies for easy turning. Fry for 3 minutes on each side. Turn around when you see the bubbles form and start to open.
Pro Tip: Do not mix your pancakes. Mixing produces gluten, so mixing too much will result in hard, thick pancakes. Do not worry about lumps in the dough.
Ordinary pancakes are made with milk, while buttermilk cookies are made with buttermilk. Tan adds a comforting sauce դարձ makes pancakes more moist, soft ուրբ delicate.
You can make buttermilk yourself by combining milk and vinegar or lemon juice. To make 2 cups of buttermilk, fill the measuring cup with 2 g / g of vinegar և add enough milk to reach 2 cups. Mix, leave for 5 minutes, then use in the recipe.
Use either a grill or a heavy frying pan with even heat distribution. We like to use our cast iron pan or
Place the prepared pancakes on a baking sheet and keep warm in a 200˚F oven for up to 45 minutes before serving.
Small bubbles will form on the surface of your pancake. Wait until you see those bubbles begin to fly, make small holes in the surface of your pancake, and then roll over. This takes about 3 minutes.
Butter for serving pancakes
We love to serve it with the seasonal fruit և supplements we have on hand. You can keep it simple with maple syrup or pour it on berries հատուկ on special mornings.
- Fruits: – all berries, sliced stone fruits, bananas,
- Butter: – A thin piece of softened butter melts nicely on hot cookies
- Syrup: – Use real maple syrup, honey, agave or your favorite syrup
- Sauce: – Strawberry sauce, Cherry sauceor melted chocolate
- Nuts – chopped roasted walnuts or shaved coconut
- Bacon – chopped Baked bacon for a sweet և delicious combination
- To freezePancakes will be the richest if cooked the same day, however, you can cover պահել keep leftovers in the fridge overnight և cook the next day.
- To heatHeat the leftovers of the pancakes in a frying pan, frying pan or frying pan until hot.
I hope these buttermilk cookies reach your regular breakfast. They are very popular in our family. Let me know in the comments which is your favorite pancake t-shirt.
To try more pancake recipes
If you love these soft butter cookies, you will not want to miss out on these top rated pancake recipes.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Preparation time. 10: minute
Cooking time. 20: minute
Total time: 30: minute
Fluffy homemade buttermilk pancakes are the perfect breakfast. This pancake recipe is quick and easy (it takes less than 30 minutes).
The cost of making.
$ 5- $ 8:
Services: 15: pancakes (each 4 inches in diameter)
unsalted butter, melted
light olive oil, plus more than you need to fry
A big mixing bowl, add dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, soda և salt. Stir to connect.
In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. Beat until it mixes. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring everything by hand until moistened.
While mixing, add the melted butter, mix until it is covered. The mixture will still be globular. Mix too much.
It is heat Large heavy floor boiler on medium heat or on a grid in the range of 325-350˚F. Add 2 g / g oil. If you plan to keep the baked pancakes warm, preheat the oven to 200˚F.
Add about 1/4 cup or a 2 ounces ice cream Pour the dough into each pan for ն fry for about 3 minutes on each side. When the pancakes turn golden brown on the first hand, you will see that the bubbles form and fall to the surface.
Transfer the pancakes to a baking sheet, bake in the 200˚F oven for 45 minutes or until done.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
The amount for one service
Calories from fat 45
% Daily value *
Fat: 5 g8%
Saturated fats 2 g13%
Trans fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated fats 1 g
Mono unsaturated fats 2 g
Cholesterol: 29 mg10%
Sodium 132 mg6%
Potassium 129 mg4%
Carbohydrates 16 g5%
fiber 1 g4%
Sugar 3 g3%
Proteins 4 g8%
Vitamin A: 117 IU:2%
Vitamin C: 1 mg1%
Calcium 67 mg7%
Iron: 1 mg6%
* Daily percentage values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
The recipe for this buttermilk pancake was originally published in 2013. We’ve updated the recipe to make it richer than ever, and we’ve added a video tutorial. Here is the original photo.
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’