We bring you a plate for dinner. The perfect golden crispy salmon is combined with oven-roasted asparagus-butter, rich, creamy leek sauce, accumulated on crispy potatoes.
This dish is for everyone, but especially for those of us who lived in the horrible gray color of late winter because it looks like this: Do you remember the color ?! See how beautiful, bright and warm. I’m a great food picture for your eyes. ”
Brightly inexplicable pink salmon with delicate crumbs with golden olive oil. The deep green of fried asparagus invites us to spring. The pale yellow color of potatoes dipped in milky leeks, spotted with bright onion bushes, an almost neon slice of lemon.
It’s like a techie. It is tasty. It’s bold, it’s light, it’s light at dinner.
Bright, fresh և cheerful ingredients for this spring salmon
This is so shocking because ingredients like lemon and asparagus, bright fresh salmon, sing like spring birds, but here the star is the fried potato with that creamy leek. They are creamy, rich in deciduous but fresh lemon peel. You may want to eat just one whole pan of them, but we promise the whole plate is a song. Here’s what you need to make it happen.
- fresh thyme
- thick paste
- chicken / vegetable broth
- lemon flavor
- salt and pepper
For your pan.
- salmon (or you can cook in a separate pan for extra golden crumbs, huh!)
- olive oil, salt and lemon juice
Let’s make spring salmon իլ potatoes
That being said, this is pretty easy to put together. Leek is the only sofa here, as it takes a few soaks to keep them from getting tangled, և then և you have to make them all creamy creamy soft, but again, this star is worth every step of the way. So here we go.
- Prepare your leeks. Leeks are really dirty. After cutting thinly, fill them with water in a bowl, gently dividing them so that the trapped dirt between the layers comes out on the floor. As soon as the dirt settles, remove the leek, pour out the water and, if necessary, repeat until clean. (Do not just strain or the dirt will fall on them again immediately).
- Spread the leeks with cream. Melt a little butter in a pan and cook until the leeks are soft and delicious. Add garlic and thyme with leeks, then broth and thick cream. Let it cook until it thickens a little, turns into a nice creamy sauce. Then remove from the heat, add lemon zest and season to taste.
- Prepare your pan. Sprinkle your potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, start with them. After about ten minutes, put the asparagus in the same process in the pan and finish frying.
- Cook your salmon. This is our preferred method here. Heat a little oil in a frying pan ացրեք add the salmon, skin side down և. Cook for a few minutes until lightly browned, then turn over փ cook for a while until golden brown crispy, to your liking. (For convenience, you can also bake salmon in a pan, but you lose that golden crumb, which is a real pleasure here).
- Make potato և leek magic. Pour this creamy leek mixture over the fried potatoes, bake until frothy, the edges are red.
How to cook the perfect salmon
Here are some ways to make salmon. We are often drawn to baking salmon as it’s our best way to cook a perfect cook without the hassle. And you can definitely do it here by tossing it with your potatoes and asparagus. BUT if you’re ready to take one extra step և you have one extra thing to clean, we really recommend frying these fillets in a pan with olive oil.
The golden brown crunchy edges you get are a whole other level of texture այս the taste of this dish. The salmon cooks fairly quickly, so you need to chew it a little to keep it from drying out. Again, though, that golden crumb is worth cherishing.
This bright, colorful, delicious, deeply filling spring dinner awaits you. Please answer her call, right?
Spring salmon with potatoes. Frequently Asked Questions
Baking sheet will be the easiest method, but it will not become crunchy, I personally like the crunchy appearance. If you want an easy option, just toss your salmon in a pan with vegetables and creamy leeks for the last ten minutes of cooking.
If you pour the contents of a rinsing bowl into a strainer, all the dirt on the bottom will simply return to the top of the leeks, so it is helpful to pre-slide them or just your hands. , and then pour the water.
We bring you a plate for dinner. The perfect golden crispy salmon is combined with oven-roasted asparagus և butter, rich, creamy leek sauce, accumulated on crispy potatoes.
- 3: leekwhite և light green pieces cut
- 2 tablespoons butter:
- 1: cloves garlicthinly sliced
- a few branches fresh thymeThe owners have been removed
- 1/2: cup thick paste
- 3/4: – 1: cup chicken or vegetable broth
- a few pinches lemon flavor
- salt and pepper to try
- 1: pound potatoesflooded և cut in half
- 1: pound asparagushard bottom stems are cut
- 1: pound salmon (1 small fillet per serving)
- olive oil, saltև: lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Fill the sliced leek in a bowl with water. Massage gently, separating them to remove any dirt trapped between the layers. Let the dirt settle, and then take the leek out of the bowl, pouring the water. Repeat as many times as necessary to keep them clean. (My 3-year-old daughter loves to help with this. Great baby activity.)
- Place your potatoes in a pan and sprinkle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Ten minutes later, pour the asparagus into the pan, sprinkle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- While everything is roasting, melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add leeks; Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until leeks are soft and delicious.
- Add garlic and thyme with leeks; cook for a few minutes until it becomes very fragrant. Add broth և cream; Leave it to cook until it comes together like a nice creamy sauce, about 10-15 minutes (I leave it on the fire, simmering slowly until the rest of the vegetables are fried). Remove from the heat and add lemon zest to the mixture. Taste և season.
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon, peel and cook for a few minutes, until you can gently release the salmon. Cook on the other side for a few minutes, until the outside turns golden brown and the salmon is cooked to your preferred level of preparation.
- Pour the creamy mass of leek on the fried potatoes. Bake for 10 minutes or until the salmon is ready and the leek-potato cream mixture is frothy brown at the edges. Serve immediately out of the pan with lemon slices and extra herbs. YUMO!
- Preparation time. 15 minutes
- Cooking time. 35 minutes
- Category: Supper
- Method: Fried
- Kitchen: American:
Key words: salmon, salmon with potatoes, leek recipe
More salmon recipes for quick cooking
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’