The former Grants Committee has been expanded to include aid, policy, advocacy, mental health, and health, as well as for-profit partnerships, as the newly formed Charitable Development Committee is chaired by leading, global talent.
NEW ORLANE, LOS ANGELES (April 4, 2022) – Tales of the Cocktail Foundation: (TOTCF) is pleased to announce the newly established Charity Development Committee, formerly the Grants Committee, as the Advisory Board’s General Advisory Portfolio. Born after an overwhelming need to support the alcohol industry, in the years following the relentless hardships, the Humanitarian և Development Committee expanded to include direct aid և grants, policy և advocacy, mental health և enhancements, and Beyond the Bar’s activation. non-profit partnerships, etc.
Consists of key stakeholders who recommend this complete package of profitable efforts Humanitarian և Development Committee works with TOTCF to promote 501 (c) 3 nonprofit mission to educate, promote, and support the hospitality community.
“I’m really excited about this new era of the committee,” said Kelly Thorne, co-chair of the Humanitarian and Development Committee. “While the grants will still be in the spotlight, we will now have the opportunity to diversify the way we serve the beverage community, as well as continue to provide the Foundation with a thoughtful insight into our area.”
Cocktail Foundation’s Humanitarian և Development և Initiative Tales
The Humanitarian Development Committee advises on the Foundation’s charitable efforts, addresses potential challenges to the alcoholic beverage community, feeds new emerging projects that provide resources for the global cocktail industry.
As the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation integrates philanthropy into all areas of its programs; :
- Beyond bar activations
- The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is proud to continue to provide its author’s mental health և wellness program, Beyond the Bar, which focuses on the whole bartender and addresses industry issues ranging from drug use, abuse to sexual harassment, race, and justice. և Inclusion. Beyond the Bar programming serves to highlight and explore different topics that professionalize the entire beverage industry, delve into challenging and sometimes challenging topics to challenge the industry, while supporting the community in the face of current barriers and challenges. . Health workshops և service projects are active throughout the year ում at the annual Tales of the Cocktail Conference. These programs are available to all members of the community չեն are not unique to those directly involved with the TOTCF community.
- Day of service activity
- The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is dedicated to serving its communities. TOTC participants are invited to participate in the service activities of the TOTCF և և Committees, including events such as beach cleaning, home remodeling, cooking and delivery. This year, the TOTCF team will join the Saint Bernard Project (SBP) to rebuild homes in New Orleans affected by Hurricane Aida. Participants can register և Join TOTCF և SBP on Service Day, July 24, 2022. More details will follow on how interested participants can get involved.
- Grants և direct assistance
- The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation aims to financially support start-ups or existing projects, non-profit organizations, individuals that develop or expand a specific project that will have an impact on the global hospitality community, and will continue to have an impact. Outside of the Foundation grant. The 2022-2023 grant-direct assistance programs will be announced on a mobile basis, and previous grants-recipients of direct assistance can be viewed through the TOTCF website. here.
- Non-profit partnerships
- The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation works with a number of non-profit hospitality organizations to improve the mental and physical health of hospitality workers. Partnerships include a series of webinars, individual events, service projects աշխատանք grant work. Recent nonprofit TOTCF partners include Career Development’s Turning Tables Saint disaster-stricken Saint Bernard Project.
Through the Humanitarian Development Committee, TOTCF engages established և emerging, experts, innovators, business owners, brand representatives, influential people in the national և international spirits industry to advise on the Foundation’s annual charitable efforts. The Humanitarian Development Committee is proud to consist of leaders in the following fields:
2022 Members of the Humanitarian և Development Committee Co-Chairs.
- Eric Bennett, Continental Drift ատեր Drift Kitchen owner; Birmingham, Alabama
- Kelly Thorne, Beverage Consultant ուսուցիչ Alcohol Beverage Teacher; Atlanta, Georgia
- Tiffanie Barriere, The Drinking Coach; Atlanta, Georgia
- Chris Cabrera, LGBTQ + National Portfolio Ambassador – Bacardi; New York, New York
- Claudia Cabrera, Kaito Good Manager դեսպան Ambassador Fratelli Branca; Mexico City, Mexico
- Samuel Jimenez, CEO of Casa del Toro; Hayward, California.
- Nandini Khaund, Spirit Guide + Counselor; Chicago, Illinois
- Yisel Mukso, Director of Brand Advocacy Don Q Rum; San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Lisa Nguyen, Director of CureCo Service Operations; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Chris Patino, Owner Raised by Wolves, Founder of Simple Serve, Organizer of Bartenders Weekend; San Diego, California
- Vivian Pay, food and beverage specialist; Singapore, Singapore
- Kelsey Ramage, Director, Trash Collective Inc; Toronto, Canada
- Morgan Schick, Principal, There There Co .; Portland, Oregon
“This new review by the Humanitarian և Development Committee allows members to advise the foundation on the many ways we can return to the industry, not just through grants, but throughout the programming year, from Tales to beyond,” he said. Development Committee Co-Chair Eric Bennett. “The diverse backgrounds of the committee members make it possible to get a more comprehensive, complete picture of what it means to support the beverage industry, locally in New Orleans and around the world.” I am excited to be part of this new iteration within the Foundation, and I look forward to the challenges that this new phase will inevitably bring. ”
Ongoing updates from the Humanitarian և Development Committee will be announced in real time, including selected programming available to the TOTCF cocktail community at this year’s TOTC in New Orleans in July. Those interested in learning more are invited to follow through Tales of the Cocktail Foundation website, Instagram:, Twitter:և: Facebook:.
About Tales of the Cocktail Foundation.
The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is a non-profit organization that educates, promotes, supports the global hospitality industry, and has a lasting impact on our host communities. The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is the world leader in alcohol education և a platform that solves key industry issues. This year the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is hosting its 20th anniversary Tales of the Cocktail®: The (TOTC) Conference, which returns to the Individual Celebration in New Orleans on July 25-29, 2022, will feature the theme “Progress.”
Gia Old, firstname.lastname@example.org:917.280.5043:
Hunter Smith, email@example.com:803.397.8878:
see secret product in Box below
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’